- Keep your prize animals protected from ringworm and fungus and keep them in the ring!
- Treat ringworm which means even if your animal catches it, you can get rid of it quickly and get back in the ring!
- Even if you have tried other product and wasted your money, Ring Out has been shown to work again and again
All Natural Spray Concentrate (Safe & Non Toxic for you and your animals)
Topical Healing & Prevention of Infectious Ringworm Fungi, Wool Fungus, Thrush, Rain Rot, Foot Rot & Wound Care. Safely Kills Fungi, Bacteria, Viruses & Spores on Contact.
Use in combination with Ring Out Shampoo & Soap for best results
Pour 4 oz concentrate bottle into a 32 oz spray bottle then fill and mix with clean tap water. Spray directly on or wipe infected area with saturated cloth. Gently clean with Ring out scraping away crust or debris and messaging into and around the affected area. Do not rinse; allow to air dry. Apply twice daily for wounds, skin and hoof conditions for best results. Use as a footbath is popular with hooves and animal feet.
Decontaminate shared surfaces such as fairs, barns, tie racks, tools, combs, kennels, stalls, chutes, trailers and boots too. Spray surfaces until wet. Even spray and rinse the entire animal with Ring Out (avoid eyes as it may sting). Test certain surfaces to avoid discoloration.
All Natural, Non Toxic, Environmentally Friendly, Biodegradable, Water Soluble, Hypo-Allergenic, GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe)
Quarantine potentially infected animals, washing daily for 3-4 days until symptoms or threat have passed.
SciZyme will make a Healthier and more Pleasant Environment for You and Your Animals
SciZyme is a safe and highly concentrated enzyme capable of reducing a wide range of organic odors associated with animal waste. SciZyme's bio-enzyme microbes, when wet, consume the organic waste by speeding up nature's own process with the enzymes that create odorless waste.
SciZyme is easy to use. Just mix with clean tap water and spray.
SciZyme is safe for both people and animals, including small pets.
- Livestock Auction Facilities
- Fair Arenas
- Cool Rooms
- Cages & Kennels
- Barns & Stalls
- Petting Areas
- Bedding Areas
- Holding Pens
- Trucks & Trailers
General directions for stalls cages, holding pens, trucks & trailers, and arenas: Spray liberally on and around the odorous area; concentrate on soiled area caused by urine or manure, including walls & walkways.
- Horse Stalls: Remove urine saturated bedding daily. Spray SciZyme on and under the surrounding bedding to prevent ammonia build-up.
- Kennels & Cages: Spray daily after normal cleaning using a pump-up sprayer.
- Livestock Auctions: Spray walkways, walls and arena bedding to keep facility smelling fresh.
- Cool Rooms for Show Cattle: Remove urine soaked bedding and manure. Spray SciZyme under the surrounding bedding and after adding bedding, spray SciZyme to prevent ammonia build-up.
Control ammonia and maintain a healthier environment for your show animals. In a pump-up sprayer, mix 1/2-1 cup of SciZyme Fresh 500 Concentrate per one gallon of water. Spray all bedding daily, concentrating on areas where urine and manure were removed or may have splashed. Also, spray drains and washing areas too. Safe for people and animals.
NOTE: Reduce dosage in 1/2 when using double concentrated Fresh Fix
Works well on all types of bedding including ShowBed, Shaving & Straw, DryTime & Primo.